Saturday, November 28, 2009

First time blogger

Hello everyone and welcome to the first entry to my new blog. I have been tempted to start blogging for a long time now and have finally succumbed to the temptation. My aims for this blog are as follows. Firstly, this blog is to give a voice to all those who admire goodness, truth and beauty and who find it under constant and effective attack every where we turn. I am a Roman Catholic man, faithful to his holiness Pope Benedict XVI and to the magisterium of our holy mother the church. I am a married father of one two year old girl and my wife and I are expecting our second child at the end of January, Deo Gratias! I am a member of the Canadian military and am a veteran of the Afghan war, I am also a rabid Toronto Maple Leafs fan. Go Leafs Go!

I intend to post regularly on subjects of a wide diversity. Everything from current events and politics to affairs of the church, the great outdoors and the Leafs. My favourite blog is, "Lair of the Catholic Caveman", and my wife sometimes says that she has become an internet widow. So if I miss a few days of posts that is because I am devoting time to my wife and family or am on the road with my job.

Bonum, Verum, Pulchrum!

No comments: