Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Abortionist collects trophies from his victims

Warning: extremely gross, proceed only if you have a strong stomach.

I had no intention of doing any posts as my wife and I are moving to a new home in a new town with a newborn in tow, however, I just couldn't let this one pass without pointing it out to my fellow Catholics.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/feb/10022307.html

Note that the investigation was launched due to a woman being killed during a "botched" procedure. Kind of nullifies the pro-choice arguement that if abortion is not legally available that women will go to back alley abortionists where there lives will be in danger. I wonder if Planned Parenthood actually notifies women on the table that the procedure is medically risky?I doubt it, bad for business. Excuse me while I go vomit!

No comments: