Sunday, February 14, 2010

Apologies

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days now. I am in Belleville Ontario visiting my in-laws and showing off my new born baby son, Michael. Today the wife and I brought the little man to mass and have set up a date for his baptism with the priest who married us and who also baptized our daughter. It is such a pleasure showing my kids off. Nice to compare my kids with others whose parents stuff them in daycare centers everyday to be raised by total strangers, therefore ending up with behavioural problems and a very limited vocabulary. No substitute for moms when it comes to raising kids am I right? My wife and I feel vindicated that she is a full-time mom despite being a highly qualified professional. (chemical engineer). The day we decided that she would stay home and dedicate her life to raising our little ones lives happily in my memory. Sorry for going off on a tangent but these past few days have been truly eye opening and I will post about them when I get home.

No comments: