Thursday, February 18, 2010

This just in ...

Legionaries summon exorcist to Marcial Maciel as he lay dying. Read for yourself ...
http://exlcblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/whole-article.html

Why? It seems that for the previous two years, the founder had lost the faith. He did not go to mass, did not pray... The Legionaries who took care of him came to know that he felt "repulsed by religion". And aversion to religious objects is an unequivocal sign of possession. In fact, they say that from as early as 1946, the first Legionaries witnessed rare phenomena of the mephistophelian type. The father had at that time "a room in the house of the Sacred Heart", un chalet con a statue of this devotion. A "strange room". First, it had no bed. "Maciel slept in a coffin". Second, it was strange due to the odd phenomena that occurred there. One night, his companions heard strange noise in Maciel's room and, upon entering, they were met with "balls of fire which circled the founder's room and then the fire vanished".


Others attest that, one day in the sacristy, fierce dogs appeared. Maciel ordered the young men that were with him to leave the room and, the same way that the dogs appeared, "the dogs disappeared from the room whose door was closed". Another time, he was in the chapel. Upon hearing a noise, the Legionaries "opened the door and found the pews thrown about and Maciel under one of them". Presence of the Evil One?

When I was a Legionary novice in Dublin, Ireland we heard rumour of alleged attacks by the evil one himself against "Nuestro Padre", I dismissed these rumours out of hand. One day I was tasked by my superior to clean out the room designated to the founder on his visits, I was creeped out as f*ck, scared sh*tless. I don't scare easy, I have been to war after all and blown up twice but that day back in 1999 I was scared to death by that room in the Legionary novitiate in Dublin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Rhode Island.
You never told me about that one! Kind of freaky isn't it? It's a story that could induce some cognitive dissonance in my wife.

Bonum, Verum, Pulchrum said...

Thats 'cause when I think about LC my brain usually shuts off. Last man to leave the building, please kill the lights!

Anonymous said...

From Rhode Island
found another dedicated blog (not always charitable):
http://exlcblog.blogspot.com/