Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back again

Sorry gang! I have been away from my blog for a few days now. Reasons being: my wife and I have welcomed the arrival of a new baby boy, Michael, to our family, we just moved to a new house in a new town, which is a lot closer to my work and to top it all off I am taking two university courses to up-grade my education. The fun never stops at my house!
You may have noticed the new layout to my blog? A blogosphere pal of mine pointed out, that my blog, though pretty, was a little hard on the eyes. I was unaware that may have been the case for some people and wanting folks to actually read my blog, I decided to change it, to make it a little more visually appealing.
Life has been hectic for my family, both immediate and extended. We are all in need of a lot of prayers. First off, my folks, who immigrated to the United States for work a few years back, have lost their employment, due to the recent recession. Please keep them in your prayers as they search for the will of God in their lives. My brother, who is in the Legion of Christ right now, is in need of prayers too. This requires little elaboration. The recent scandals regarding the founder of the Legion are well known, as are the suspicions that members of the Legion hierarchy covered up Marcial Maciel’s transgressions. My brother is especially in need of prayers as the Legion superiors are keeping him and the other seminarians in the dark about the goings on surrounding the apostolic visitation. This disables them from being able to make an informed decision about whether or not to remain in the Legion. This is just one of many examples of how the Legion has operated like a cult for decades, victimizing young men and families all over the world, my family included, was torn apart, from the time my siblings and I were children. Finally, I ask your prayers for my immediate family. I have no specific intention, just thanksgiving for all the Lord has given us. I also ask Our Lord and Blessed Lady to ensure that all my descendants from now until the end of time be faithful Catholics, that they keep the faith founded by Our Lord Jesus Christ . God bless you all!
Bonum, Verum, Pulchrum

No comments: