Friday, April 16, 2010

DEO GRATIAS!

Towards the end of March I wrote a post about my brother, a seminarian at the Legionary seminary in the United States. http://bonumverumpulchrum.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-brother-legionary-of-christ.html I am pleased to say that my brother has announced his departure from the Legion of Christ!
I thank Our Lord, from the bottom of my small heart, for my brother's deliverance. I also thank all the folks who frequent this blog and the other Legion watching blogs for all their prayers for my brother. I told Pete Vere about my brother in the past, he said that it would be up to men like my brother to pick up the pieces of the Legion when the recomendations were made from the apostolic visitation. I guess my brother decided that it wouldn't be worth his time. I would like to ask you all for continued prayers for my brother. He is determined to join another seminary and will need the guidance of the Holy Spirit in determining which seminary would be a good fit for him.
Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto,
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

God is good!

Anonymous said...

Alleluia.

Bonum, Verum, Pulchrum said...

Thank you all, most of all PRAISE THE LORD!!

Anonymous said...

Bonum, prayers for your brother from Alberta!

Anonymous said...

From Rhode Island,
Now the re-entry into the ral world starts. Job, reflect on vocation. I am not sure the Legion is good immediate preparation for another order or the diocesan priesthood. At least not without some unlearning. It is good that the whole family is supportive. I forgot to tell his sister.

Jeannette said...

Hooray!

CindyB said...

Prayer answered! I'll keep praying!